Celebration of Discipleship Friday 15th February 2019
Thank you to everyone for making this half-term a very successful one in our learning, behaviour and journey of faith. As a thank you to all the children and staff for their hard-work and discipleship Friday 15th February will be a non-uniform day. We will enjoy spending our afternoon with Golden Time where games and activities will be enjoyed by all. Have a happy, relaxing and safe holiday.
During Spring Term 1 we are learning and growing in our faith to be
The staff, governors and pupils of Holy Souls warmly welcome you to our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
We are a Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School, governed and maintained by the Archdiocese of Birmingham in partnership with Birmingham Education Authority.
If you are considering Holy Souls as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would also very much like to hear memories from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon.
New Things on our Web
- 16 Feb 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 16 Feb 19: Year 5 participated in the BBC's 500 Words short story competition.
- 10 Feb 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 10 Feb 19: Children in Years 6 and 4 presented a Music Concert to parents and pupils.
- 10 Feb 19: Class 3WY presented their Assembly all about love.
- 03 Feb 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Feb 19: The Freshwater Theatre Company taught Year 1 about the continents.
- 29 Jan 19: School Newsletter.
- 29 Jan 19: Year 4 enjoyed an exciting Viking Day.
- 19 Jan 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 19 Jan 19: The Planetarium visited Years 1, 3 and 5 to teach more about the planets.
- 17 Jan 19: Further Spring term diary dates.
- 17 Jan 19: School Clubs on offer to our pupils for this term.
- 17 Jan 19: Pay Policy.
- 14 Jan 19: School Newsletter.
- 14 Jan 19: We all enjoyed a school performance of Aladdin and his Wonderful Lamp.
- 11 Jan 19: Admission Arrangements for 2019/20.
- 11 Jan 19: Some more new and updated school Policy documents.
- 11 Jan 19: Updated Accessibility Plan on our SEND page.
- 04 Jan 19: Numerous updated school Policy documents.
- 04 Jan 19: Updated school Staff List.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 16 February, 2019