🏫 Welcome Back - Monday 8th March 🏫
We are so glad to have you all back. We hoped you like the visit from our giant sized friendly unicorn! Thank you grown ups for your help and support with our school day. Stay safe and well.
The staff, governors and pupils of Holy Souls warmly welcome you to our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
We are part of the Saint Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy and a Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School, governed and maintained by the Archdiocese of Birmingham working in partnership with Birmingham Education Authority.
If you are considering Holy Souls as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would also very much like to hear memories from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon.
During Spring Term 2 we are learning and growing in our faith to be
New Things on our Web
- 08 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: An important message for all parent/carers.
- 08 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: An message for parents whose children may be abroad.
- 08 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: Return to school letter from Leader of Birmingham Council..
- 06 Mar 21: School Newsletter.
- 06 Mar 21: Updated Covid-19 Addendum to our Safeguarding Policy.
- 02 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: The full re-opening of school to all pupils from Mon 8 March.
- 01 Mar 21: Remote Education Provision information for parents.
- 26 Feb 21: Weekly Remote Learning Newsletter for 26 February.
- 26 Feb 21: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 25 Feb 21: Admission Appeals Timetable for 2021.
- 25 Feb 21: Parents' Letter re: World Book Day activities.
- 13 Feb 21: Weekly Remote Learning Newsletter for 12 February.
- 13 Feb 21: School Newsletter.
- 13 Feb 21: Admission Arrangements for 2022/23.
- 09 Feb 21: Job Vacancy for an NQT Class Teacher (deadline since passed).
- 05 Feb 21: Weekly Remote Learning Newsletter for 5 February.
- 05 Feb 21: School Newsletter.
- 05 Feb 21: Parents' Letter re: Updated arrangements for managing a confirmed case.
- 05 Feb 21: Parents' Letter re: Lateral Flow Testing begins in school for staff.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 8 March, 2021