School Closure - Covid 19
School is now closed to everyone except the vulnerable and the children of key workers. We will update Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 parents during the week beginning June 1st regarding our partial reopening from June 8th. We continue to update our plans following further guidance and completion of risk assessments. Please stay safe and look after yourselves.
The staff, governors and pupils of Holy Souls warmly welcome you to our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
We are part of the Saint Teresa of Calcutta Multi Academy and a Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School, governed and maintained by the Archdiocese of Birmingham working in partnership with Birmingham Education Authority.
If you are considering Holy Souls as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would also very much like to hear memories from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon.
During Summer Term 2 we are learning and growing in our faith to be
New Things on our Web
- 23 May 20: Important Letter re: Partial re-opening of school from 1 June.
- 23 May 20: Important Letter re: Update from St Teresa of Calcutta MA Trust.
- 23 May 20: Important Letter re: A thank you from Birmingham Police.
- 23 May 20: Covid-19 Amendments to our Behaviour Policy.
- 23 May 20: Fire Safety Policy.
- 21 May 20: Important Letter re: Safe reopening of schools from Leader of Bham Council.
- 19 May 20: Updated school Staff List.
- 09 May 20: A list of Free eBooks to read at home.
- 07 May 20: Read Together library resource added to our Home Learning page.
- 01 May 20: Important Letter re: Update from school staff including lots of support resources.
- 01 May 19: Parents' Letter re: Appointment of Mr C Crehan as Intermin Accouting Officer.
- 01 May 20: Covid-19 Addendum to our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 27 May, 2020